Medieval Families
Welcome to the Medieval RP! View the site as you wish, or join it. Either way, your stay is much appreciated.

Sincerely,
The Staff
Medieval Families
Welcome to the Medieval RP! View the site as you wish, or join it. Either way, your stay is much appreciated.

Sincerely,
The Staff
Medieval Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live in a marvelous castle, or enjoy the simplicity of a cozy cottage, be whoever you want to be in this roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Selene's Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Selene
Admin
Princess Selene

Selene's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Selene's Characters   Selene's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:39 pm

Selene Anastasia Straga
Selene's Characters Stock-photo-portrait-of-a-beautiful-woman-in-medieval-era-dress-shot-in-a-studio-45727465

Title: “The Grand Princess”

Age/Birthday: “I’m 17 years of age. My birthday is April 9th.”

Family: “My father is King Dean Straga, my mother is Queen Rachel Straga, and my sister Princess
Kendall Straga.”

Brief History: “I was born on April 9th to the Royal family of Asphalsia. My birthday was a magnificent celebration. I live quaintly with my parents in their palace, and they think tis high time I leave and marry. I just haven’t found the right man. And I surely do not want to be betrothed to any living man they want me to marry. Anyways, I’ve always been a happy girl, and I love my life.”

Physical Appearance: “Unlike my mother and sister, I have blonde hair like my father. I have beautiful fair skin, which has no blemishes. I have dark brown, round eyes, and a round face. I’m about 5 feet, 4 inches, and I weigh 115 pounds.”

Personality: “I am a very kind and caring person. Once, when a poor woman on the street had no money for food, I gave her 100 Boinn, and I felt good about myself. I also am a warm and humorous person. I love telling jokes and listening to the bards. I’m also very romantic.”

Flaws: “I’m rather arrogant. There are those times when I only care about myself. But who can blame me? I’m a princess. I will be kind to those poor folk on the street, but some days, I completely ignore them. I don’t really know why I’m this way, but I am, and my feelings are conflicting.

Pets: None

Talents:

-I can ride a horse like a man
-I know some archery techniques
-I know how to use a sword
-I’m interested in wizardy.

Weapons: I used an untempered sword.

Kingdom: I live in Asphalsia.

Palace: The Royal Straga’s Castle.

Other: None.
Back to top Go down
Princess Selene
Admin
Princess Selene

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Characters   Selene's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:56 pm

Accepted! xD
Back to top Go down
Music

Music

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Characters   Selene's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:33 pm

Don't you think she's a little too pretty?
Back to top Go down
Princess Selene
Admin
Princess Selene

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Characters   Selene's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:34 pm

Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Characters   Selene's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selene's Characters
Page 1 of 1