Medieval Families
Welcome to the Medieval RP! View the site as you wish, or join it. Either way, your stay is much appreciated.

Sincerely,
The Staff
Medieval Families
Welcome to the Medieval RP! View the site as you wish, or join it. Either way, your stay is much appreciated.

Sincerely,
The Staff
Medieval Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live in a marvelous castle, or enjoy the simplicity of a cozy cottage, be whoever you want to be in this roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kris's Characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KrisArcher

Kris's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Kris's Characters   Kris's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:45 pm

A R A V I S || V O N - A C H A R D
Kris's Characters 79aceebca7
"You Don't Know What It's Like To Be Me. . ."

Name
"A rather annoying middle name if I have to say so. . ."

Aravis Hadley Von-Achard

"Still not eighteen. . . That's a good thing."

17 years of age

Birthday
"Often hot, but meh. . ."

19th of August

Aravis is definitely female

Family
"Far too many boys. . ."

Emery Von-Achard
Aravis's mother has been in charge of the household chores since the beginning. When Aravis was old enough, Emery immediately let Aravis be in charge with quite a bit of thigs as well.

Raymond Von-Achard
The father of Aravis and chief of the household. He's a rather nice man, and he's had a semi-softer spot for Aravis than his sons. Raymond is a strong fighter with a warm heart.  

Morlock Von-Achard
One of Aravis's four brothers. She looked up to him, and Aravis wonders if he'll actually even remember who she is. The same goes with the rest of the family. 

Christian Von-Achard
Another one of her brothers. . . {I'll edit this once Sam makes this charrie}

Turriant Von-Achard
Yet another brother. . . {The same for Turriant.}

Jonathan Von-Achard
Another brother. . . {. . . Same as the other two.}

More family members of the Von-Achard family will be added when those characters are created.

Brief History
"My life's adventures. . . So far."

Aravis was born on a rather hot August morning. Her birth wasn't that grand, nor was it even celebrated much. Being one of the girls, Aravis was given the task of being in charge of the chores around the Von-Achard Household. Needless to say she hated the task, because she despised it. Aravis did what she had to do, but it was with a grudging attitude.

She kept on doing this until she was ten-years-old. It was a few months before her eleventh birthday, when Aravis decided to run away. She decided that she'd be gone for a little while, probably only for a week. But little did she know that she wouldn't until seven years afterwards. Aravis knew that sneaking away was wrong, but she wanted a little bit of time to herself. She didn't tell anyone where she was going nor how long she'll be gone, but she did leave a note. It read:

My family,
I shall be gone for a little while, an I don't want any of you to try to find me and bring me back. I'll return eventually. . . Maybe. None of you will even worry about my departing, I'm sure of that, so you might as well let me go on this little vacation.
~Sincerely
Aravis

The moment she folded up that note and laid it on her neatly folded bed, Aravis jumped out of the window of her room. Aravis ran far from Asphalasia. She ran for days and lay beside the road to sleep every night. Soon enough, Aravis reached a small village where there was no King nor Queen that ruled it.

Aravis stayed in that village, knowing that none of her family members would look for her there. While she was there, Aravis was found by a nice young couple who took her into their home. Aravis stayed there for a few years. Aravis found out the young couple's names were Aleeah and Rylie and she has gotten rather close with them, but she knew that she had to return someday. So once Aravis was twelve-years-old, she set out to return to Asphalasia.

On her way to the place she used to call ‘Home’, Aravis was attacked by a rogue group of assassins apparently. Aravis fought back but she knew nothing about fighting. Just as the blade was about to fall on to her neck, the leader of the group stopped them. He saw potential in Aravis. Potential that he could use to his advantage. So, the assassin's leader, Kenshin, took Aravis and taught her how to fight and fend for herself. Soon enough, Aravis was as skilled as some of the younger assassins. Although Aravis was never an assassin herself, she's learned the skills of one. 

Now, after years of staying with the rouge group, Aravis has finally returned to Asphalasia. She looks quite a bit different than when she left, so she has no idea how her family will react once they found out she's returned. The only thought she has in mind now is,
"Will they accept me back into the family, or will they reject me?"

Physical Appearance
"I look like a regular person. . . I'm not royalty, now am I?"

Aravis has wavy dark brown hair. In some light, her hair may seem as if it were black instead of brown. Her hair is rather long, so she often has to brush it out of her face, because she doesn't enjoy when it's tied. Aravis's skin is semi-pale. Not too pale, it's just too light to be called tan, I suppose. Standing at 5' 11.5" Aravis is at a very good height. Her figure doesn't have much muscle in it even if she does enjoy fighting with her fists. Because she is more lean than muscular, Aravis uses leverage in her fights instead of brute strength. Her eyes are round and have a natural chocolate brown color that seem endless sometimes.

Personality
"The person I am."

Aravis is normally a very calm person. It's rather rare that she'll loose her cool. The last time her family saw her, Aravis was the one who didn't want people to worry about what she thinks, but now, Aravis is definitely not afriad to show her true feelings about different situations. In fact, aravis is ver strong-minded and stubborn. Once he mind is set, it's impossible to change it. Aravis thinks and does what she thinks is right and won't listen to anyone else. But an important part of her personality, is that she has Dyslexia.

Flaws
"My weaknesses. . ."

Aravis is stubborn, strong-willed, and hadstrong. It's rather easy, with those aspects of her personality, Aravis could easily be sent to her end.

Profession
"What I do right?"

Ever since she's arrived back at Asphalasia a week ago, Aravis has been learning how to become a physician.

Pets
"My companion."

Aravis has a pet German Shepherd. His name is Ruroni. Ruroni has been Aravis's partner ever since she's was taken in by the rogue group who trained her.

Kris's Characters 172-big-1-1303335561

Talents
"My strengths."

~ Aravis is a talented fighter
~ Although with dyslexia, she is rather intelligent.
~ Aravis also is skilled in parkour.

Weapons
"My partners."

Aravis has a katana by her side at all times. Also she has a dagger and throwing stars hidden in her belt.

Kris's Characters KatanaKris's Characters 414HZTBwtfL._SL500_AA300_Kris's Characters 9841b7022c

Town
"Where I live. . . For now."

Asphalasia, her birthplace.

Other
"Miscellaneous."

Her color is
#6600FF.

Last edited by KrisArcher on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Music

Music

Kris's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kris's Characters   Kris's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:13 pm

If you mean she is an assassin, I don't think we're allowing those, but since you say she is a physician, it's fine. Also, could you be more specific on her family? How many brothers and any sisters, mom and dad? Fix that and she'll be accepted!
Back to top Go down
Princess Selene
Admin
Princess Selene

Kris's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kris's Characters   Kris's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:39 pm

Um.. if you look at Sam's character app, it shows her family Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KrisArcher

Kris's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kris's Characters   Kris's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:23 pm

Thanks for the advice Selene! xD I've edited it now! ^^
Back to top Go down
Princess Selene
Admin
Princess Selene

Kris's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kris's Characters   Kris's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:57 pm

OMG THAT GERMAN SHEPHERD LOOKS LIKE MINE! xD Okay, Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Music

Music

Kris's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kris's Characters   Kris's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:58 pm

Well next time, I'd appreciate that you put to read in Sam's app.
Back to top Go down
KrisArcher

Kris's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kris's Characters   Kris's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:39 pm

I will Music! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kris's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kris's Characters   Kris's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kris's Characters
Page 1 of 1