Medieval Families
Welcome to the Medieval RP! View the site as you wish, or join it. Either way, your stay is much appreciated.

Sincerely,
The Staff
Medieval Families
Welcome to the Medieval RP! View the site as you wish, or join it. Either way, your stay is much appreciated.

Sincerely,
The Staff
Medieval Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live in a marvelous castle, or enjoy the simplicity of a cozy cottage, be whoever you want to be in this roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blazy's Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord_Blaze

Blazy's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Blazy's Characters   Blazy's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:44 pm

Name: Christian Stoke
Age/Birthday:15,July 20th
Family: Mom:Marissa Stoke
Dad:Argus Stoke
Brother:Jacob Stoke
Sister:Lily Stoke
Brief History:He was born like any other kid,he didn't have a grand birth or something special.He was just born into the world a villager. He became a knight when he was 12.As did his father before he retired due to old age.By the age of 14,he had became quiet a knight,he learned from a man who's name he never knows.He still learns from the mystery man,even though he doesn't know him.He uses japanese weapons instead of more Kingdom like weapons.
Physical Appearance:He is 6 feet tall and is very muscular. He has long legs and arms.But he also has a weird mustache that he inherits from his father.He always has his weapons in sheathes along his back,and his sword at his waist.He has armor on when he is needed or when he is training.He has blue eyes that go from baby blue to dark blue.He has blonde and brunnette hair.
Personality: He is a kind boy who has a soft spot for girls,although if you are a guy,you better watch out.He is confident in anything you do and his pride gets the best of him.He has a lot of determination and humor,but in a battle,he turns into a cold,merciless man.He lives with nobody and sometimes visits his family.He is laid back at times and hopes to have a family of his own when he is older.
Flaws:He is too confident and thinks he can do anything.His pride gets the best of him when he wishes it wouldn't.He is to headstrong and rarely listens to tactics.Bad at talking to girls.
Profession: Knight
Pets:A Dog named Rusty
Talents:great swordfighter.Knows how to throw projectiles with precision.knows his way around a spear.Great smith
Weapons:uses a sickle on the end of a chain to attack.Uses a japanese spear that is always on his back.Fights with a black katana at his waist.And uses kunai and ninja stars that he keeps in a pouch on his left thigh.
Town: West Hills
Other:
Back to top Go down
Music

Music

Blazy's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazy's Characters   Blazy's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:57 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Lord_Blaze

Blazy's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazy's Characters   Blazy's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:13 pm

yay ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blazy's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazy's Characters   Blazy's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blazy's Characters
Page 1 of 1