Medieval Families
Welcome to the Medieval RP! View the site as you wish, or join it. Either way, your stay is much appreciated.

Sincerely,
The Staff
Medieval Families
Welcome to the Medieval RP! View the site as you wish, or join it. Either way, your stay is much appreciated.

Sincerely,
The Staff
Medieval Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live in a marvelous castle, or enjoy the simplicity of a cozy cottage, be whoever you want to be in this roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Visiting the Wizard (Private to Sam)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Selene
Admin
Princess Selene

Visiting the Wizard (Private to Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Visiting the Wizard (Private to Sam)   Visiting the Wizard (Private to Sam) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:54 pm

The Grand Princess, Selene Anastasia Straga
Visiting the Wizard (Private to Sam) Seleneprincess

I walked from the palace to the wizards tower. I was so very interested in wizardry, so I wanted to learn something from the wizard. I held my dress so I wouldn't step over it. I was so elegant. I walked slowly up to the door and hesitated before knocking. I'd never seen the wizard before. Oh well. I knocked, and said, "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Sampson the Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Wizard (Private to Sam)   Visiting the Wizard (Private to Sam) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:09 pm

I'll have you know...That I've become...

MORLOCK J. VON ACHARD

Visiting the Wizard (Private to Sam) 5c7549d3ca

I was reading a book on shadow spells, I haveve never been good with Shadow Magic, but I have been good with fire, frost, and arcane spells. I heard a knock at the door. Inconvienient. Of course I was not decent, shirtless and all, but I could not care less. I slung my sword up and I let it rest on my shoulder. I walked to the door and opened it, revealing the princess.Now I regret not being decent. My eyes popped open as she knocked on my door. I gave a small bow.
"Your highness! Ah, sorry for this, I will go make myself decent. May I ask, what is the reason for such a nice and humble visit?" I asked as I opened the door to let her in.

Indestructable!
Back to top Go down
Princess Selene
Admin
Princess Selene

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Wizard (Private to Sam)   Visiting the Wizard (Private to Sam) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:39 pm

I laughed slightly. I looked at his chest. I hid my face, only because I was blushing. I returned my face back to him. "I have come to learn anything I can about wizardry. Well, only if you teach me," I said.
Back to top Go down
Sampson the Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Wizard (Private to Sam)   Visiting the Wizard (Private to Sam) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:45 pm

"Of course... ah," I said, looking around, no clothing. Damn. Ok ok... Beginners books. I stuck my sword in the ground next to my table. I had stacks of books everywhere. I looked through my library and brought out, Arcane Magic: For Dummies. I set the book down on the table and put on my glasses. I pat the seat next to me and looked down, not feeling worthy to make eye contact with a princess.
"Come. Sit," I said, as I flipped through the book and read my won book at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Princess Selene
Admin
Princess Selene

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Wizard (Private to Sam)   Visiting the Wizard (Private to Sam) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:15 pm

I laughed again. He was paranoid as it seemed. I sat down next to him. "You can look at me, you know. I'm a regular person, just like you."
Back to top Go down
Sampson the Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Wizard (Private to Sam)   Visiting the Wizard (Private to Sam) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:25 pm

Ah... I felt foolish. I pointed to a line in the book to making a simple arcane bolt. I explained how it worked, and how to gain control of your energy.
"Ah... well... it's like this," I said, this was the first spell I learned, so it was very easy to use. I made a small amount of energy appear in my hand, making a small orb, then I looked at a target I used for spells like these. I made a small thrusting motion, and the next second, the bolt struck the target, making a small explosion. Hehe. That spell brought back memories. I looked at the princess, and started at her for a little. I turned away.
"Ah... sorry," I said, quite embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Princess Selene
Admin
Princess Selene

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Wizard (Private to Sam)   Visiting the Wizard (Private to Sam) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:33 pm

I looked at him, curious. "Sorry for what? There's nothing to be sorry for." I copied his movements. I centered myself in perfect balance. I held out my hands and a small ball of energy appeared. I smiled and it disappeared. I deflated. "I can't keep my focus," I said.
Back to top Go down
Sampson the Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Wizard (Private to Sam)   Visiting the Wizard (Private to Sam) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:40 pm

I heard a knock on the door. "Excuse me for a second," I walked to the door and opened it. Turriant? He had a dark look in his eyes and he handed me a document before walking away, limping in fact. I looked at the document, we asked for a settlement since father died and... they killed my sister becuase of it.
"Damn the Royal Family!" I said in complete and utter rage. I ripped the document in half before walking off to my armory, grabbing my sword, and my cloak. I'm getting some answers.

~There is a topic in Jamaica you should join because Morlock kind of raids the castle~
Back to top Go down
Princess Selene
Admin
Princess Selene

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Wizard (Private to Sam)   Visiting the Wizard (Private to Sam) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:43 pm

I was appalled, more than that, scared. "Where do you think you're going?" I pulled out my sword. My dress might be long, but I can still fight. "You're not going anywhere near my family!"
Back to top Go down
Sampson the Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Wizard (Private to Sam)   Visiting the Wizard (Private to Sam) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:46 pm

"You think you can control me just because you are higher in social status? Nay," I said before simply wisking my hand, cuasing a wind to knock her back. I am a wizard, they have no control over me. I walked out of the tower and jumped on one of my horses. I put on my hood and galloped towards the royal castle.
Back to top Go down
Princess Selene
Admin
Princess Selene

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Wizard (Private to Sam)   Visiting the Wizard (Private to Sam) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:57 pm

I looked off in disbelief. I felt my head, to look for any bruises. No? Okay. I got up and pulled off my dress, revealing a shorter version. I ran out and packed my dress on my horse. I got on and rode after him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Wizard (Private to Sam)   Visiting the Wizard (Private to Sam) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting the Wizard (Private to Sam)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Medieval Families :: Asphalsia :: Wizards Tower-
Jump to: