Medieval Families
Welcome to the Medieval RP! View the site as you wish, or join it. Either way, your stay is much appreciated.

Sincerely,
The Staff
Medieval Families
Welcome to the Medieval RP! View the site as you wish, or join it. Either way, your stay is much appreciated.

Sincerely,
The Staff
Medieval Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live in a marvelous castle, or enjoy the simplicity of a cozy cottage, be whoever you want to be in this roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Guilty (Sam)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Selene
Admin
Princess Selene

Your Guilty (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Your Guilty (Sam)   Your Guilty (Sam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:12 pm

Your Guilty (Sam) Seleneprincess
s e l e n e|a n a s t a s i a|s t r a g a

I walked with the guard who were carrying the unconscious wizard. I felt so guilty. I walked over next to the stocks. "Put him in," I said. One guard lifted it, while another put the mans head and hands in. Then they left. I was there to watch him, then another guard would come back. I kissed my finger and put my finger to his head. I sat down near the stocks.
Back to top Go down
Sampson the Overlord

Your Guilty (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Guilty (Sam)   Your Guilty (Sam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:17 pm

I'll have you know...That I've become...

MORLOCK J. VON ACHARD

Your Guilty (Sam) 5c7549d3ca

I awoke with a startle. I jumped up and yelled at them to let me out. No use. They killed my sister. They killed.... her... I was on the verge of tears. I sat in the shadows. Damn... Damn... Damn.. What was I supposed to do?
"I... my sister is dead," I said, to anyone who was listening. "And the royal family killed her..."

Indestructable!
Back to top Go down
Princess Selene
Admin
Princess Selene

Your Guilty (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Guilty (Sam)   Your Guilty (Sam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:31 pm

I gasped. "What? I never knew any of this. I didn't know that was why you broke in. Oh my, father wouldn't have let hat happened." I bowed down my head.
Back to top Go down
Sampson the Overlord

Your Guilty (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Guilty (Sam)   Your Guilty (Sam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:42 pm

"He was the one who sanctioned it," I said, I heard her voice and absolute disgust spread across my face. She was beautiful, charming, but evil. I will never forgive her and her family for what they did. I sat there with a face showing no emotions.
Back to top Go down
Princess Selene
Admin
Princess Selene

Your Guilty (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Guilty (Sam)   Your Guilty (Sam) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:02 am

I looked over into his eyes. "I had no part in this. I didn't even know about this. I'm so sorry for your lost. Please don't be mad at me."
Back to top Go down
Sampson the Overlord

Your Guilty (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Guilty (Sam)   Your Guilty (Sam) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:41 pm

I need to get out of here... I felt around... hand cuffs... they actually give me handcuffs? I could easily strangle the guard... Damn them all for putting the Princess on guard duty. She had no idea how many people the Royal Family has angered with this atrocity. I looked into her eyes too. except mine were different than hers, my oupils were in the shape of an hourglass.
"How am I supposed to respond to that?" I asked, showing no emotion except anger.
Back to top Go down
Princess Koala
Admin
Princess Koala

Your Guilty (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Guilty (Sam)   Your Guilty (Sam) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:48 pm

Kendall sat on a bench, in deep thought. "How long ago was the murder? Our family was only royalty 6 years ago," Kendall asked.
Back to top Go down
https://medievalrp.forumotion.com
Princess Selene
Admin
Princess Selene

Your Guilty (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Guilty (Sam)   Your Guilty (Sam) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:35 pm

I looked over at Kendall. "You should go home and relax Kendall. You've been through enough." I looked over at Morlock. "I just wanted you to know that I had no part in it."
Back to top Go down
Sampson the Overlord

Your Guilty (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Guilty (Sam)   Your Guilty (Sam) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:40 pm

"Yet I see no justice served," I spoke. I looked around for anything, they didn't fully lock the stocks... I could have escaped the whole time. I smiled as I pushed the top of the stocks off of me. I smiled .
"You need to invest in harder working guards," I said and walked right in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Princess Selene
Admin
Princess Selene

Your Guilty (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Guilty (Sam)   Your Guilty (Sam) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:00 pm

I smiled slyly. I put my hand on his chest. "I'll allow you to stay out of the stocks if you talk to me. I'm very lonely these days," I said. I looked straight into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sampson the Overlord

Your Guilty (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Guilty (Sam)   Your Guilty (Sam) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:12 pm

"I have no other matters to attend to," I said, smiling a charming smile. A Princess talking to me? She probably wants to kill me or something, maybe I killed her boyfriend in the guard or... I don't know.
"Listen, if I slew you're husband to be, then I am sorry," I said and backed away.
Back to top Go down
Princess Selene
Admin
Princess Selene

Your Guilty (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Guilty (Sam)   Your Guilty (Sam) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:16 pm

I laughed with disbelief. "A husband to be? Me betrothed? Never. No man has had any interest in me." I looked over at him. "No need to back away."
Back to top Go down
Sampson the Overlord

Your Guilty (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Guilty (Sam)   Your Guilty (Sam) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:30 pm

"You would be surprised, any man would be lucky to have you," I smiled. I know I would be. I would cherish our love. Although, I am... a not so simple wizard and she is royalty, it would be frowned upon to love each other. Especially after what I just did.
Back to top Go down
Princess Selene
Admin
Princess Selene

Your Guilty (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Guilty (Sam)   Your Guilty (Sam) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:52 pm

I blushed."Thank you. But it seems as though men do not like me. I've always wondered what the problem was."
Back to top Go down
Sampson the Overlord

Your Guilty (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Guilty (Sam)   Your Guilty (Sam) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:21 pm

"Are you sure it is that? Or is it just that they are intimidated?" I asked, she wore the crown of the Straga's, of course she is intimidating. She is a princess. I'm not scared though, I never have been, and I definitely never will.
Back to top Go down
Princess Selene
Admin
Princess Selene

Your Guilty (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Guilty (Sam)   Your Guilty (Sam) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:25 pm

I blushed. No man was intimated by me. Well, except for peasants. "Are you intimated of me?" I asked him. I wanted to know so much.
Back to top Go down
Sampson the Overlord

Your Guilty (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Guilty (Sam)   Your Guilty (Sam) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:18 pm

"No, not at all," I said. I wasn't. I'm not gonna say I am, if I am not. I smiled. "How about you? Most people are afraid of Wizards. Are you one of those people?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Selene
Admin
Princess Selene

Your Guilty (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Guilty (Sam)   Your Guilty (Sam) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:51 pm

I smiled and shook my head. "No, no. I'm not intimated of you. I'm not really intimated by anybody. Well, except my father."
Back to top Go down
Sampson the Overlord

Your Guilty (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Guilty (Sam)   Your Guilty (Sam) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:22 pm

The exact person I wasn't intimidated by. Her father. The man disgusted me. I remembered... "Where is my sword?" I looked around hurriedly. Oh crap Tyrfing is gonna talk my head off when I get him back. Crap.
Back to top Go down
Princess Selene
Admin
Princess Selene

Your Guilty (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Guilty (Sam)   Your Guilty (Sam) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:19 am

"Where are you going?" I asked. "You can't leave!" I looked around. "What are you looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your Guilty (Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Guilty (Sam)   Your Guilty (Sam) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Guilty (Sam)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Medieval Families :: Asphalsia :: Judgement Zone :: Stocks-
Jump to: