Medieval Families
Welcome to the Medieval RP! View the site as you wish, or join it. Either way, your stay is much appreciated.

Sincerely,
The Staff
Medieval Families
Welcome to the Medieval RP! View the site as you wish, or join it. Either way, your stay is much appreciated.

Sincerely,
The Staff
Medieval Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live in a marvelous castle, or enjoy the simplicity of a cozy cottage, be whoever you want to be in this roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Small Meeting {K O A L A}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sampson the Overlord

A Small Meeting {K O A L A} Empty
PostSubject: A Small Meeting {K O A L A}   A Small Meeting {K O A L A} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:20 pm

I'll have you know...That I've become...

MORLOCK J. VON ACHARD

A Small Meeting {K O A L A} 5c7549d3ca

I galloped on my horse to the moat where several guards would not allow me to pass. Too bad. I jumped off of my horse and walked right in front of the guards I pretended I was giving them a hug when I stabbed them with two throwing knives. They gasped in horror before falling into the moat. I snickered. I mounted my horse and made haste to the Beach. I felt an arrow whizz past. I grumbled about how wizards can never catch a break. I fired a simple aracne bolt from my hand and it hit the archer straight in the chest, blasting him at least 2 feet into the air. I galloped on my horse until a blockade of soldiers, hurried in front of me.I had to sacrifice my horse but I backflipped off of the horse just in time. I made a small chirping noise and my sword, Tyrfing, flew into my right hand before landing and slicing several of the soldiers.
"Well come on then," I said, before gesturing the rest to come forward before they ran away.

Indestructable!
Back to top Go down
Princess Koala
Admin
Princess Koala

PostSubject: Re: A Small Meeting {K O A L A}   A Small Meeting {K O A L A} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:45 pm

KENDALL V.A STRAGA
•´`•.¸.» •´`•.¸.»•´`•.¸.» •´`•.¸.»•´`•. •´`•.

"You'll never enjoy your life
Livin' inside a box
You're so afraid of taking chances
How are you going to reach the top?"

The words ran through my mind. He was going to kill us all? How did he even get in? Sighing, I slid on my tee shirt and shorts, and took Selene's hand. Grabbing her shoulders, I rubbed the horse's side and reached into the bag I always carried. In it was a small dagger, and a few arrows. I didn't have a bow, though. Oh well. "Selene, do you have a bow on you? I only have a dagger. If you can get me onto his horse, I can take him down," I grinned. There was nothing like a nice battle on vacation. Eyeing his bag,I chucked my dagger at the strap. I wasn't good at aim, but I managed to cut the bag loose and have it fall to the ground.

It was a shame we had to kill him. What a handsome fellow! Making a tsk tsk sound, I looked at my surroundings. There was a palm tree to our left. I haven't had any practice fighting, but I could do my best. I did have rock climbing lessons though. It came in pretty handy.

"I'm trying to be patient
Each step is the hardest
I know you can make it
Go ahead and take it"

Last edited by Princess Koala on Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://medievalrp.forumotion.com
Princess Selene
Admin
Princess Selene

PostSubject: Re: A Small Meeting {K O A L A}   A Small Meeting {K O A L A} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:01 pm

A Small Meeting {K O A L A} Seleneprincess
Selene Anastasia Straga

I rode up fast on my horse. That damned, crazy wizard. I rode through the back way. I rode over to Kendall. "Get down. That crazy wizard has come. He may kill us all." I was out of breath. I stood on my horse and held out my hand for her.
Back to top Go down
Sampson the Overlord

PostSubject: Re: A Small Meeting {K O A L A}   A Small Meeting {K O A L A} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:06 pm

"WHERE IS THE DAMN KING!" I yelled. They killed my sister. My own sister. Yet I am no better, I have killed many of their guards. I sheathed my sword. The king knows why I am here. He will know not to cross me again. I sighed. I leaned against a wall. What is the point of this? What is the goddamn point of living under a King. If anything they shall be 0verthrown.
Back to top Go down
Princess Koala
Admin
Princess Koala

PostSubject: Re: A Small Meeting {K O A L A}   A Small Meeting {K O A L A} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:08 pm

KENDALL V.A STRAGA
•´`•.¸.» •´`•.¸.»•´`•.¸.» •´`•.¸.»•´`•. •´`•.

"You'll never enjoy your life
Livin' inside a box
You're so afraid of taking chances
How are you going to reach the top?"

The words ran through my mind. He was going to kill us all? How did he even get in? Sighing, I slid on my tee shirt and shorts, and took Selene's hand. Grabbing her shoulders, I rubbed the horse's side and reached into the bag I always carried. In it was a small dagger, and a few arrows. I didn't have a bow, though. Oh well. "Selene, do you have a bow on you? I only have a dagger. If you can get me onto his horse, I can take him down," I grinned. There was nothing like a nice battle on vacation. Eyeing his bag,I chucked my dagger at the strap. I wasn't good at aim, but I managed to cut the bag loose and have it fall to the ground.

It was a shame we had to kill him. What a handsome fellow! Making a tsk tsk sound, I looked at my surroundings. There was a palm tree to our left. I haven't had any practice fighting, but I could do my best. I did have rock climbing lessons though. It came in pretty handy.

"I'm trying to be patient
Each step is the hardest
I know you can make it
Go ahead and take it"
Back to top Go down
https://medievalrp.forumotion.com
Princess Selene
Admin
Princess Selene

PostSubject: Re: A Small Meeting {K O A L A}   A Small Meeting {K O A L A} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:49 pm

s e l e n e|a n a s t a s i a|s t r a g a

I nodded. "I have two!" I yelled over the galloping of the horse. "But I do not wish to kill him! A day in the stocks will do!"
Back to top Go down
Sampson the Overlord

PostSubject: Re: A Small Meeting {K O A L A}   A Small Meeting {K O A L A} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:45 pm

"What?" I heard some murmuring but, I couldn't place what they were saying. I eyed them. I saw many guards coem in. I tried to fight them off and they restrained me. Damn them. I felt handcuffs as I was thrown in front of the princesses and a knife was placed at my throat.
Back to top Go down
Princess Selene
Admin
Princess Selene

PostSubject: Re: A Small Meeting {K O A L A}   A Small Meeting {K O A L A} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:59 pm

s e l e n e|a n a s t a s i a|s t r a g a

I looked down at the wizard. I didn't want to give him a severe punishment. So I thought for a moment. "One day in the stocks, no food, only water. Also, you will be restrained from using your magic. You will be having guards watching you," I said.
Back to top Go down
Sampson the Overlord

PostSubject: Re: A Small Meeting {K O A L A}   A Small Meeting {K O A L A} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:02 pm

"Hehe... well... as I thought, you're no different than your father," I glared at her and then a guard kicked me in the stomach. Ugh. The guards pulled me up and dragged me to the stocks. Damn the royal family. Damn them all. I spat in a guards eye and he punched me in the face. rendering me unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Small Meeting {K O A L A}   A Small Meeting {K O A L A} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Small Meeting {K O A L A}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Medieval Families :: Asphalsia :: Jamacia-
Jump to: